Did Not disappoint!Canyon got "Evil Dr. Pork Chop" which he has not stopped playing with...

Liv in her matching American girl doll Pj's She got Molly this is an old doll, she wanted to sleep Christmas Eve in her new pajamas with Lainey because she has green eyes and blond hair so of course they look just like twins right. She also go the cute little vanity set behind her and my dad made her her own vanity as well... I will have to take a picture he does a great job!

Hayden got his x-box... and the "whole family" (despite Hayden's wishes) got the kinnect.. that is a good time I tell ya...
Madz with her phone....and clothes she has dove head first into this whole teenager thing... I guess it was about time being that she is almost 16 but I kind of liked her holding back a bit!
Canyon got a "Toy Story" bike as well.

Doesn't Christmas morning just make you want to jump right out of your skin... or clothes or for joy I guess!! Later in the afternoon we went over to Tom's parents for a little while, then we met with my family, and my moms whole family for Christmas dinner... The kids had a good time with the Wii again... My mom was busy with her sisters and her dad.....
and Shawnatina had games for the rest of us to play... She takes her game playing very serious!
It was a minute to win it game and was quite funny watching everyone!



Then after my moms family left we exchanged gifts, we draw names in my family. The adults and the kids. We start with the kids and we watch each person open their gift.... Autumn made me the cutest quilt ever! She asked everyone to share memories and then she bought fabric to coincide with the memories... I cried of course reading what everyone wrote about me.... I love it!

Last but not least my parents finally open there gifts... Autumn made them this book this year ... My mom loves this country song called something like "Love like Crazy" or something with the word crazy in it, it starts out they are 17 and people say they are crazy... anyway my parents started out there life that young... so the book is pictures of them and us kids and their houses etc their life basically, with the words to the song as the story. It was so cute!!! I wish I had a copy for myself. It is a hard bound book and all. Autumn I hear by pronounce you queen gift giver for the Christmas 2010 year! She was super stressed out about the whole thing but I think it was all worth it. I absolutely loved ending the night opening these very thoughtful handmade gifts... it exemplifies the true spirit of Christmas!
3 comments:
Lol I do take games very serious ha ha... I loved the book and our quilts are seriously the best gifts Ever!!! I cried too.. Canyon looks so excited and little Livi with her matching Pj's How Cute!!
does christmas morning ever really disappoint? I loved mom and dads book it was so cute. (especially the new born page, cuz I am the star,cutest new born j/k). I need to find a song I love so someone can make me a book or something...I would agree autumn got the prize for best gifts....cant wait for next christmas (autumn pick me pick me) Also Toms widdled santas turned out freaking awesome, they kicked ass.
You guys are so awesome! I can't wait to see the quilts! You'll have to show me. That book looks so beautiful! I love it! GREAT JOB Miss B Bottom! And I will have to agree...the Santa's were FANTASTIC! I seriously can't imagine taking a block of wood and creating something so cool! And your dresses for each of you girlies are so darling too! You guys amaze me! Thanks again for helping me with a little homemade Christmas too! I'm hoping to do a bit more next year! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOUR FAMILY! LOVE YOUR FACE! LOVE CHRISTMAS! LOVE EVERYTHING! LOVE LOVE LOVE! HAHA! Ok peace out!
Post a Comment