I hope we keep this picture forever. It always makes me smile. They are just the cutest little suckers. Thanks for including Lila on Wordless Wednesday!
That picture just makes me so happy! I would spend all day playing with all that hair, lucky girl. Kiss those cute cheeks (the front ones.) Love, Stacy
We are about 6 shades of crazy.... and we love it that way! Tom and I (Tiffany) have been married for 16 years, I know it sounds like a long time, but it sure doesn't seem like it. Unless you are looking at the extra pounds, or hair changes/lack of....
We have 4 beautiful children. Maddie is 14, Hayden is 13, Olivia is 8 and Canyon is 4. I run a dance studio yet try to pretend I am a stay at home mom! Those 2 things together keep me far busier then I can sometimes handle!! Yet I love every minute of it and wouldn't change a thing!
8 comments:
this picture makes me giggle every time I see it! gotta love the fuzzy cousin hair.
Wish I had a tow-headed child. :) Cute picture!
Weren't they Thing 1 and Thing 2? They have the perfect hair if only it was blue. Adorable.
I hope we keep this picture forever. It always makes me smile. They are just the cutest little suckers. Thanks for including Lila on Wordless Wednesday!
I love this picture it is so cute look how small they look they are growing up so fast
That picture just makes me so happy! I would spend all day playing with all that hair, lucky girl. Kiss those cute cheeks (the front ones.)
Love,
Stacy
Too cute! Thanks for sharing.
This is fantastic!
Post a Comment