awesome pictures! my favorite... the 4 kids on 1 scooter, one with just undies and a helmet, one with a diaper and a t-shirt, the other two fully clothed but no shoes on any of them... good thing for the 2 helmets! safety first...right! the tube is also cool, i love how livie is standing up rockin out! :)
Silly Audrey you don't need to wear shoes. Its summer time. Ha I love those pictures too. I love that little Maddie is always playing with some little kids or helping them. She is the best kid. Where is hayden in that picture it looks cool?
How cute i love that olivia is standing up on the tube she is so funny i am excited for powell i hope we are coming!!!! i love the scooter pic look how little Canyon looks when was that taken??? you sure do have cute kids!!
Hayden is at Coyote Gulch... I put helmets on children that don't belong to me....and exactly who needs shoes that is how we roll around here!! You gotta love the diaper and fat legs on Canyon it was taken last year sometime we started potty training in July so before that I suppose.... I know I usually do one picture, but it was Hayden's turn and as I was looking for a funny picture of him I came across these other 2... I love everybodies faces on the tube... especially Halee and Hayden they are so excited Livi is giving us the rock on symbol as she stands Madz is just sitting back enjoying the slower ride and Maddie's freind can't decide if we are cool enough or not to actually be with at the moment....... then the scooter picture I love little Zarley's face and Madz is always giving all the little kids rides so I wanted to save that memory..... so much for "Wordless"
We are about 6 shades of crazy.... and we love it that way! Tom and I (Tiffany) have been married for 16 years, I know it sounds like a long time, but it sure doesn't seem like it. Unless you are looking at the extra pounds, or hair changes/lack of....
We have 4 beautiful children. Maddie is 14, Hayden is 13, Olivia is 8 and Canyon is 4. I run a dance studio yet try to pretend I am a stay at home mom! Those 2 things together keep me far busier then I can sometimes handle!! Yet I love every minute of it and wouldn't change a thing!
6 comments:
Awww...I LOVE these! Your kidlets make me happy!
awesome pictures! my favorite... the 4 kids on 1 scooter, one with just undies and a helmet, one with a diaper and a t-shirt, the other two fully clothed but no shoes on any of them... good thing for the 2 helmets! safety first...right! the tube is also cool, i love how livie is standing up rockin out! :)
Silly Audrey you don't need to wear shoes. Its summer time. Ha I love those pictures too. I love that little Maddie is always playing with some little kids or helping them. She is the best kid. Where is hayden in that picture it looks cool?
How cute i love that olivia is standing up on the tube she is so funny i am excited for powell i hope we are coming!!!! i love the scooter pic look how little Canyon looks when was that taken??? you sure do have cute kids!!
Hayden is at Coyote Gulch... I put helmets on children that don't belong to me....and exactly who needs shoes that is how we roll around here!! You gotta love the diaper and fat legs on Canyon it was taken last year sometime we started potty training in July so before that I suppose.... I know I usually do one picture, but it was Hayden's turn and as I was looking for a funny picture of him I came across these other 2... I love everybodies faces on the tube... especially Halee and Hayden they are so excited Livi is giving us the rock on symbol as she stands Madz is just sitting back enjoying the slower ride and Maddie's freind can't decide if we are cool enough or not to actually be with at the moment....... then the scooter picture I love little Zarley's face and Madz is always giving all the little kids rides so I wanted to save that memory..... so much for "Wordless"
Whites don't wear shoes, especially in the summer. I learned that a long time ago. I love Olivia on the tube. She is such a fun kid.
Post a Comment