This last Sunday as we were sitting in Sacrament meeting and the Sacrament was being passed, Canyon took his and then turns to me and says I want more, I tell him we can only have one.... he then asks why I'm hungry....what happens if you take two? I tell him nothing you just can't have two because they need to have enough for everyone.... he says I want two... then he smiles this smile like he has the best idea ever like his brain has turned on and he has it all figured out a very Denis the Menace smile and says to me...Will you get kicked out of church if you take two? Next week I'm taking two are you??
He doesn't love church so much and I guess he has a plan as to how he is going to get out of it!! I laughed pretty hard... He is a thinker.




5 comments:
BAHAHAHAHA! that is the funniest thing ever! i love that smile. i can not stop laughing. i can just picture him with that little smurk " yes, next time i will take two and they will send me home!'
Ha that is so funny. In three years he will be on the news as the seven year old who leads a police chase because he doensn't want to go to church. Did you hear about that?
He is so funny! Tell him if he takes more than one, it'll make him more spiritual.
Oh my GASH how do you STAND the funny-ness that comes from this little guy? HAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT! I love Becky's response too. Perfect!
I just love that kid. Him and his beautiful blue eyes. I can just picture his little smile. Thinking of that smile makes me think of Josh as a little boy.
Post a Comment