Monday, January 10, 2011

Maddie 5 minutes ago..


All I ever wanted to be was a mom and it is just going by way too fast!
So In 2011 I am going to try and slow down and savor every little moment because these are the best years of my life with my children!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I KNOW! The same thing happened with Chloe's room just yesterday. I didn't cry though, but I get it. I ended up cleaning it for her and she was pretty grateful. I remember when Chloe was born my dad said, "She is going to grow up so fast. And I'm talking about the day after tomorrow." At the time I didn't realize how fast time would fly but it sure does, doesn't it?

Autumn and Mitch said...

Way to make me cry. As always. How sad that it just goes by so fast, and that she will be grown up so fast. At least you are raising one pretty amazing person. I love that Maddie so much!

Carlye Momma said...

I just love her! I guess when we were looking through this the other day I read through it too fast, but I totally am bawling right now. How much of my little boys' lives are they going to remember of me yelling at them? I feel like that's all I do all the time, so what on earth do I do to change that, and not raise spoiled little men? You have done an incredible job with your babies, and I always use Maddie (and Alec) as examples of what great kids are and try to watch you to learn some good parenting habits...the Lord knows I need them. :-) Thank you for sharing mama. You're doing a great job...thanks for being such a great example to me and my family! Love you!