Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh What a difference Ade makes!

Week one of 2011 Highlights.....
I know I totally look creepy in this picture, but hey it's ADE!!! I love him he is my favorite SYTYCD Star, I was totally star struck meeting him as well! We went to a dance convention this Weekend, it was amazing and Ade did not disappoint! His dance was the best too...


Here are all the girls getting ready to dance...
Another bad blurry picture... but hey it has Ade in it! I'll post better pictures when others send them to me. By the way if you think that giant hand in front of my face is the palm of Ade's hand no you're mistaken that is my freakishly enormous hand!
The gang with Kent he too is an amazing dancer but was not the nicest guy!
Dominic.... another great!

Another highlight of this week....
............... I ventured down stairs which I do not do often.... and this is why (however I think this tops the worst of all of Maddie's bad room days!) This is how I found Maddie's bedroom!
We found Christmas, clean clothes that should have been put away. Sleep over left overs...
a completely unmade bed....
The best part is that she herself could not stand her room so she has spread like a disease out into the family room area.... Notice her bedding on the couch,
Dishes, The bag of cereal I had wondered how the kids had eaten in one day.. her homework and her dance clothes!
Usually I would get extremely out of control mad at this situation, but I stood there and stared for a good 5 minutes soaking it all in walked over rode the bike (which is why I had gone down there in the first place) with tears running down my face... why.... because I have such a pig for a child,No, or because this was going to take the whole day to clean up No I cried because in just under 3 years I will no longer have this child in my home to make these messes to clean up after or to yell at to clean up, and it was 5 minutes ago I promise that she looked like this....(below) asking me to just give her a spanking because she would rather have that then have to clean her room!

6 comments:

Howard Family said...

Ok so there is no pic below of maddie, what? Love the dance pics and I didn't think it was Ade's hand cuz incase you didn't notice his skin color is a bit darker than yours. We must get Danielles picture of Carlye with Ade. I can't believe how dumbfounded you were around him, I guess you do have something for him because you weren't like that when we met John Denver in his see through shirt.

Howard Family said...

Ok nm I found the pictures of her I am just a little computer stupid you know.

andrewandshawnawhite said...

first I love the Top pic of you i think you look really pretty!! 2nd you are a nice Mom LOL i am pretty sure if i saw that I would not be to happy:-) The fun things you get to do being a parent I cant wait!!! My Mom always says she is sad I am moved out and will be so sad when Sierra leaves because she will have no one to pick up after LOL But I think she is just being sarcastic!!! I cant believe how old everyone is getting it makes me sad!!! sometimes I would love to choose a spanking over cleaning LOL how cute is she

paulnmea said...

Love your Christmas posts, and those dresses!!! Adorable. Wish we lived closer.

Carlye Momma said...

And I just realized my title for this day is pretty much the same. Awesome. Sorry bout that. :-)

Carlye Momma said...

wait, I thought I posted a comment on this one. Hmmm...well...I am in LOVE with your pix with Ade. You were so star struck, it cracked me right up! I might have been a little too. ;-) Your Maddie is something special isn't she? Just finds her way into everyone's heart she meets and never lets go. I love her, I love everyone in your cute fam.