Saturday, November 28, 2009

California Here we come.....

Today we left for a little Road trip..... Me (myself) and six kids...... Disney Land or Bust!!!
here we all are stuffed in the car.... Me, Madz (not showing in this picture), Zarley binks, Canyon, Liv a love, Winter and Hayden.....

We drove to Vegas this afternoon and will drive the rest of the way tomorrow!!! (Hey baby lets go to Vegas....) We came upon a little snow storm through Cedar City, which we anticipated. It was actually really pretty. The car ride was not too bad, I put on Olivia's ipod so I couldn't hear anyone and rocked out as I drove along.... The kids got a pretty big kick out of my singing and dancing as I drove... I didn't know I was entertaining them at the time.

This was the highlight of today..... we saw this young couple driving down the freeway with their Christmas tree stuffed in the car with them.... It totally reminded us of Tommy Boy when they have the deer in the back seat, we laughed pretty hard..... I guess that is a way to freshen up your car. They looked so funny with this tree all smashed behind them and around them. The picture does not do the scene justice..... Until tomorrow!

8 comments:

andrewandshawnawhite said...

How fun I hope you guys have a Blast i totally wish i could have came!!! I LOVe the christmas tree ha ha thats so funny it reminds me of Miotch and Autumn's Matress think if you saw them driving lol!! have so much fun!!!

Honk's Thoughts said...

I love, love, love your sponteneity and innocense of taking 6 kids to disneyland by yourself. Mike, Meagan, Kaitlyn, Aubs, and I took one little angel child "Mateya", and shall we say two "busy" children, "Owe-"E", and "Mackie" to Disneyland and it about killed us. We all love you Tiffany! You are the bomb! Aunt B

Becky said...

How fun! I'm pretty jealous that you guys are going there. We talked about going there for Myah's b-day (which is today). Good thing we didn't though, since we all have the swine flu. :( Hope you guys have so much fun and stay healthy!

Anonymous said...

so jealous...have a wonderful time in cali!
love,
stac

Kerry said...

You're a brave woman taking all those kids by yourself! My hats off to you.

Howard Family said...

Have fun! Me and the boys are jealous.

Autumn and Mitch said...

I don't think your crazy for taking those kids, I think your totally awesome. I think you are such a fun mom and your kids are so lucky to have you as their mom. I would also like to comment on your mad skills taking the picture of all of you guys with your arm. That take talent. Wish I was there enjoying the good times.

Carlye Momma said...

I'm pretty sure you're the coolest mom EVER! What a fun time! I love it! I'm DYING over that car! HAHAHA! TOTALLY Tommy Boy dear scene! GOOD TIMES! Next time I'm SO going with you! I'm so glad you had a great time! Can't wait to see more about the whole trip!