Happy Thanksgiving..... Each year as I think of the things I am grateful for, they usually are the same few things. I think each day the circumstances/trial and experiences of our own or those around us may bump one thing to the top of the list, or make you aware of just how grateful you may be for a certian thing.... so here is my top 10 countdown for today (it could be different even tomorrow)

#10... The Holiday Season all together. Thanksgiving and family togetherness the celebration of Christmas and the Savior etc etc....

#9 My job.... The fact that I get to work with all these cute little faces each week!!

#8 My boat.... I know that may seem materialistic, but I love love it. I love the activities being at the lake, and mostly the fun times I have with my family and friends.
#7 Beds..... the fact that all my kids have their own beds(silly but not all children have beds all the time...ha ha inside joke) and the fact that we have warm beds/blankets etc to sleep in........ even if mine is completely outdated and old.... I also love the fact that my dad made some of my kids beds...

#6 My new washer and dryer.... I love that I can dry a load of towels in 40 minutes instead of 3 hours and 3 cycles... I love the fact that even though I told Tom we did not need new ones he bought them anyway.... the fact that he knows that I spend most of my day washing clothes and explained to me that right now in our lives in the most laundry I will ever do, so to wait five years would be silly because the kids will start moving out.... He is a smart one and I love them more then I really thought I would.... wow the other things I may get done now!

#5 Cars that work.... I know it is old, and completely junky inside with all the kids crap. I know that the seat heaters do not work any longer which makes me very sad, but the fact that I have something dependable to drive that doesn't cost me lots to fix all the time.... I have lots of funny stories of growing up with cars that did not have the same dependability!
#4 My health..... watching my moms health change over night has really made me realize how much I appreciate the good health that I have!!

#3 My family my brothers and sisters and parents and in-laws.... I love them all and am grateful for all that they bring into my life!! I love that my kids have their cousins all around them as well.

My kids..... they are beautiful, healthy and I feel I am blessed far beyond what I deserve to be able to raise and know each of them..... I love that we do everything together and are a team!!!

#1 today is Tom I am so grateful for such a nice husband, he works hard for us and loves us. He is funny and fun to be around and I am so grateful for the relationship we have. He is my best friend......
3 comments:
That's so nice! Happy Thanksgiving.
How fun! You're so cute. I'm thankful I have had the opportunity to get to know you...I am thankful for your friendship. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! :-)
(yay for the new washer & dryer too!!!! You do have a great hubby!)
Post a Comment