Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh What do you do in the Summer time.....

When all the world is green..... Do you go to the Pool, looking ever so cool, Just happy your not in school? Is that what you do? So do I...

..... Do you skip the parade, and dance with no shade.....
Performing for thousands at night??? Is that what you do? So do I....



.Do you fish when its light with Great Grandpa White or have sleepovers with cousins at night??? Is that what you do? So do I...

Do you go to the Lake and watch yourself bake... in the sun while your having fun? Is that what you do..... so do I

10 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

You're so dang RAD!!! LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT this post!!!

andrewandshawnawhite said...

Sooo cute gotta love summer!!

Anonymous said...

That was really cute- how creative are you? Loved the pics of summer, but can't believe it's over. Bummer.
Love,
Stacy

dan and audrey said...

this. is. awesome! you are so very clever! it makes me smile everytime i look at it!

Becky said...

Oh you are a clever girl. And I love the swim cap.

Kerry said...

That was a really cute post! Very creative.

Nicole said...

Thanks for sharing that was really cute and I love that primary song. Super creative of you.

Howard Family said...

Ohh arent you cute

Natalie said...

Great post you creative little sucker! I am so sad summer is coming close to an offical end.

Hilary said...

That was such a great post!