Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August 26, 1993!!!!

16 years ago I married my best friend, the one I laugh with cry with love..... j/k I'm sorry if you got married this long ago and had that on your invitations or napkins.... we laughed pretty hard at it and I know I don't have the saying exactly right but you know....Its super cheesy!! Anyway today is our anniversary.... Here is Tom and I on August 26th 1993......we were set up by my Young Women's leader/neighbor and good Friend in August of 1992 (our first date is a pretty funny story I should share sometime!!

Here we are at CEU's Homecoming Dance..
This is the night we got engaged (March 31st), those are some sweet outfits don't you think?
Check out the baby fat in my cheeks... we look like babies anyway compared to now!
Don't you love the puffy sleeves and the head band veil.... I think you can tell exactly who got married within a 2 year time span as me we all had the ridiculously puffy sleeves....maybe we could all pull out our dresses and see who has the biggest sleeves!!
Doesn't Tom look so cute in his little waiter attire??
Anyway Happy Anniversary Tom, I love you, you really our my best friend, I am so lucky to have spent my life with you. My only wish is that we could go back and do it all again!!
Check out the wedding party....everyone is so little/young from left to right; Autumn, Amber, Rebecca, Audrey, my friend Jules, me, Tom, Brian, Josh, Troy and then in the front David, Andrew and Corbin... Andrew and Corbin took all the gifts for me... and they asked me "how much are we getting paid for this? They were all so cute!

6 comments:

Howard Family said...

yeah! you finally finished I kept waiting. where is a picture of mom looking like a cruise director

Nicole said...

These are such fun pictures of both of you! Haven't changed a bit! jk you look so young! Not that you look old now but you know what I mean!Thanks for sharing I love the wedding photos! Congrats Happy Anniversary!

alicia said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. It was very timely. I really do love to take photos, but the project 365 has been very challenging, especially lately. That's funny that you're Lexie's teacher. Small world in the blog community. After searching for photographers recently and finding nothing I really liked or could afford... it made me realize how lucky those in UT or AZ are where they are so readily available and reasonably priced. But I'm sure it's hard to make a name for yourself where there is so much talent. Feel free to comment anytime. Much better than the silent stalkers. :)

Carlye Momma said...

Oh this is just so delightful! I know exactly what you mean about the one you live with laugh with and love or whatev...they did the same back in the day when we got married too. GOOD TIMES! I am dying over all of these pictures!!!! So fantastic! Thanks for sharing! I personally love the last one of the wedding party with the girls in Pollyanna style outfits down to the hats and shoes and the boy in the front closest to Tom...his face is HILARIOUS!!!! Tom looks SO different!!! I remember the puffy sleeves too though...I think that's all I remember of the many weddings we attended when I was younger. Oh that sounded like I'm saying...man I'm so much younger than you...hey everyone...look how old tiffany is!!! bahahaha...ok nuff with the novel. Guess I should go pick up the kid from school huh? Alright then peace out!

dan and audrey said...

look at how even our dresses are! love it

Becky said...

I love it! Happy Anniversary.