Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Canyon Luke!!

Today is my little Canny man's 4th birthday......It took us 4 years to get him here and that seemed like it took forever, and now the past 4 years have flown by way too fast.... I say almost everyday I wish I could freeze him just like he is... They say everything great is worth waiting for and anything you have to work really hard for you love and appreciate all the more... This is our Canyon This is my favorite picture he is 3 months old. After 4 miscarriages and over 500 shots to my belly little Canyon was born on a Sunday August 14th 2005. He weighed 7lbs 4oz..... and he was our miracle!!! Below is the hospital picture aren't they always the best??
I was such a nervous wreck the entire pregnancy I just knew someone was missing from our family and I just really wanted a baby I love babies so much... I thought once I got past the scary stage for me (about 18 weeks) that I would relax... oh no I even rented a machine to find his heartbeat that I checked 2 to 5 times everyday... and then at 20 weeks I went in for my ultrasound, they could not find his stomach or bladder we were there for hours and no one could find it, they sent us on our way with a weird name for what our baby had and said come back Monday...we fasted that weekend and prayed he would be ok and when we went in on Monday the second they put the wand on my stomach they could see his stomach and his bladder...we knew our prayers had been answered and we had been given a miracle!! We wanted to be surprised and not know what he was, but it was too obvious during all the ultrasounds ( I had them weekly after 30weeks) so we just told Hayden he wanted a brother so bad!! We told everyone else we didn't know ya we lied.... It was really the best way to do it. We got to announce the surprise when he came, but I got to secretly buy boy stuff...

This is my favorite thing in the world snuggly little babies...
Canyons first Halloween of course his dad bought his costume!!
He like his brother was born with so much hair! and Grandpa Tom was the first to see him also! Commenting on how they had more hair then he did... It is funny to see my two boys with their bald dad as well. Is he not so cute...
Hayden and his brother..

He had the cutest curly hair, we kept it long for a long time because I knew if we cut it the curls would go away... people always said he looked like a little surfer.. Canyon and Olivia
Canyon's first trip to Lake Powell... He loves to dig in the sand!!

He hated this costume so much!! He picked it but did not want to have anything to do with it after..

He loves to swim and could swim everyday... he is pretty brave too, we went to Cowabunga bay the other day and he went down every slide even the big dark ones..

Here he is with his cousin Lila, she is one of his best friends, I love that they go to school and everything together and hope they always stay so close!!

4 comments:

dan and audrey said...

I love his blue blue eyes. and such a happy baby! I love that kid!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Canyon! Tiff, he is SOOOO cute! Maybe we could work out an arranged marriage with him & Dannon- except she's kinda' sassy, so maybe that's mean to him! Kiss his little cheeks for us.
Love,
Stac

andrewandshawnawhite said...

O he is just sooo cute i love his little face he always makes me laugh he is such a funny kid!!! i am glad i am lucky enough to be his Girl friend!!

Nicole said...

Wow Tiffany! You are so amazing and such an example to me You are welcome to hold Ryan any time by the way! i totally miss little Canyon in nursery he was such a cutie. Iam sad to see his curls go too they were adorable but he is still one handsome little guy!