Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Canyon Luke!! (cont)

Here he is with Grandma Kaye at his baseball game, he was so funny when he played he would not run from base to base he would just casually walk.... Driving/sleeping on the boat...


Check out our hair!!! (in case you were curious where the boys got their hair) Is this not the greatest picture, all of our faces are so weird.. he likes to ride on the tube as long as I am with him... I love sharing this kind of stuff with my kids!


So cool, didn't mean to post 2 of these...



Canyon and his best buddy Owen...my mom always said your friends will come and go but your brothers and sisters will always be there and will be your friends when you grow up... she didn't say their kids would be my kids best friends too.... we are so lucky to have such close family and that my kids get to be with their cousins so much!! Happy Birthday Canyon I love you more then I could ever say... I always tell him we waited so long for him, or that we wanted him so much..... I hope he knows how much we all love him.... He is the funny man at our house too, always the entertainment, what would church be like without him their to keep us laughing anyway....
It seems every week during the sacrament we get some kind of conversation worth writing down... last week, I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, and he came up with what he wanted right during the sacrament....."a cheeseburger in paradise" really that is what he said!



5 comments:

Natalie said...

He is such a good kid. You went through so much to get him and I can't believe he is 4 already! My sister always says how you and Tom make such beautiful kids and she is right. Best part is they are good inside too.

Happy Birthday Canyon! We are all lucky to have you around!

Carlye Momma said...

that's so funny because he totally started singing that in primary and I kept meaning to tell you but you know me and my memory. I LOVE IT! Happy birthday little surfer boy! You're a babe! :-)

(LOVE all the pictures...he's SO dang cute I can't stand it!!!)

(oh p.s. I agree with Natalie...your WHOLE family is FABULOUS inside & out!!!)

dan and audrey said...

sweet little Canny man! Happy Birthday. he is such a cute kid. I love the tube picture, it's so awesome. you and Hayden have the exact same face just looking off to the side, and all 3 of you have the same hair do, I LOVE IT!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Canyon!

Howard Family said...

cute blog I will be watching for a part 3 to his birthday with his awesome slip and slide party pics.