Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Easter

Happy Easter 2009..... How cute is this.... Liv a loves little laugh even Hayden is smiling!! This is the kids with their baskets. We give them new church clothes and a basket... they do hunt for eggs and their baskets, but we keep Easter pretty low key trying to focus more on the religious aspect...


Oh my happy boys....

Canyon thought coloring the eggs was spectacular!! This is the first year he has really gotten into it...


The kids all love to color eggs.... even though this is Hayden's face he can't admit he ever really likes anything

2 comments:

dan and audrey said...

I love the first picture! they all look so cute. I still need to post about easter!:)

andrewandshawnawhite said...

I love all your pictures your kids are sooo cute i just love them!! i love dying eggs is my favorite part!!!