Ok So I love I mean love baseball!!! If I was a man I would be coaching baseball instead of dance!!! Anyway this year is Canyon's first year playing T-ball and it just doesn't get any better (well it would be better if I could make it to every game that is the heart breaking part for me) anyway here is how it is for 3 year
olds playing.....
First we are not sure which hand our mitt goes on, we like to twirl it as well as wear it to catch things...

We have to swing sometimes a few times to hit that ball!! We can wear shorty short shorts if our dad wants us to.

We are not quite sure where you run and with a helmet bigger then we are it kind of makes running in a straight line pretty impossible!! But here Canyon is coming in for home!! Which by the way they don't keep score, but according to Canyon they win every game and everyone else loses!!

When you are on 2
nd base its more important to see how funny you can be with your hat instead of trying to get each other out or paying attention to when you are supposed to run!!
Oh how I wish I could just freeze him at this age!!! It just goes by way to fast!!

Hayden is playing for the A's again this year, these games aren't so comical but they are really enjoyable to watch. I love to watch my boys play baseball, I love being the mom yelling in the stands. Like I said it is a bittersweet time of year for me, I always wanted to be the mom who never missed a game, yet I have 2 daughters (+ 200) counting on me to be at the dance performance's. Go Hayden I really hope this is not his last season!!
8 comments:
I love that picture of Canyon! He is so stinkin' cute! Sounds like fun to me! Can't wait to put Brevin in next year!
Tiffany .. I couldn't agree more! I grew up playing softball and watching both my brothers play baseball. With my two boys it's something that I'm REALLY looking forward to doing. Baseball is just the funnest, not like football where I'll spend the whole time worrying about them getting hurt. You may not make it to every game but enjoy the ones you do!!
Canyon was so cute last night. He wasn't about to let anyone rush him. They all just crack me up. Hope you had fun on your trip!
I love baseball too! I think both your boys look so stinkin' cute in those pictures. I want to go to some games, tell me when they are!
those pictures are so cute.. i was glad i got to take him to his game on monday it was so fun to watch him play he was so funny...(except when he was soooo sad i didnt take him home i felt so bad) let me know when they have there games i would love to come:->
OH HOW SWEET!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE baseball too! Too bad Brackon didn't like it. Jaxon's been busy with soccer so I think we'll have to try it next year! PLEASE BLESS one of my 3 will play! YOUR BABY IS SO STINKIN CUTE I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT! And how cool is Hay Hay? HMMMM???
I love the photos of Canyon playing t-ball so priceless. He is sure one adorable kid. I loved watching Justin play too and I think it often seemed more like football. They would all run for the ball and jump on one another like a tackle. It was really cute. He claimed to win every game too. So fun. You are great! Thanks for all you do.
The first picture still takes my breath away! what a HUNKY little man!!!!
Post a Comment