Monday, April 6, 2009

4 Girls on the Road with Obama!!

For Maddie's birthday Madz her friend Kendeyl, Jaimie and I went down to St. George/Vegas for the weekend. We went to a Cirque de Soleil show. It was amazing of course... we had so much fun though we did lots of shopping. Which Kendeyl and Maddie are queens of finding good deal... (2 Roxy swimsuits for $6)
Here is Kendeyl and Maddie outside the show.
When we got to St. George we noticed the Obama mask in the back of the car.... Maddie put it on and walked throught the Hotel singing GNO???
Anyway the next day we stuffed Obama and left him on the bed to scare the maids or make them laugh whichever... he had the remote in one hand and the phone in the other... When we got back the maids had switched him to the other bed and left him stuffed with remote in his hand etc. Good thing they had a sense of humor.

One night we went to a drive through for food and I noticed the lady looking in the back seat. She said I have a house full of teenage kids I've seen it all... I looked back and Kendeyl was just sitting their with the mask on. Needless to say I think Obama made the trip!! We all had such a good time we wanted to stay longer. It was a great birthday party! And an even better road trip!

4 comments:

lyn. said...

What a blast!! I've never been to Vegas for a birthday... :-{

dan and audrey said...

bahaha! that is so funny! that Maddie is a laugh a minute isn't she... she seems so shy but does the craziest things! I'm sad that this is the first I've heard about Obama though, why ya always gotta hold out for your blog?

Carlye Momma said...

LOL!!! I'M SURE ALL OF YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE FUN MEMORIES!!! HOW RAD!

Shake-N-Bake said...

Didn't ya know . . . what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas! Sounds like much fun though! I love Vegas! It is too much fun! The people watching is SPECTACULAR!