Today is Hayden's 13th Birthday!! Check out his curly hair.... how cute is that...
He was born on a Monday 4:01 and weighed 8lbs 1/2oz and was 20inches long.... He was so cute with so much hair. We got stopped all the time when he was a baby for people to comment on how much hair he had and how usually blonds don't have a lot of hair.


Oh he is so cute, this picture was on fox news for his 1st Birthday...

Does he not look like Tommy Boy in the movie when he is petting his naughty little pet??

Amber could really get his curls to show off!

This is Hayden, me and Maddie at Yellowstone when he was 11/2 He loved the trip...
Hayden was Woody for Halloween, He loved Toy Story, he would get up as soon as the sun did which was really early in summer..... Good thing he learned how to put on his own movie at 1 1/2....Check out the video controller in his hands boy did he start young!! When he was only 3 he went over to a friends house who had just gotten a Nintendo, he wanted to play and the mom said they didn't have it hooked up yet and she didn't know how....he said I can do it, and he hooked up thier whole system for them. He is quite Genius!!!

He got these superman pajamas for Christmas he would not take them off... He was 21/2 we had to take him out shopping in them where a worker at Old Navy told Maddie how lucky she was to have Superman as her brother... Maddie was so embarrassed..
Hayden and Olivia.... he really loved her back then...Hayden's first t-ball team check out his face he had gotten run over by a 13 yr old boy on his bicycle.... he was pretty scraped up...


Hayden's first year of pre-school, don't you love his little spikey hair... He was so cute, at pre-school he either fell asleep, got put in time out and wouldn't come out or was completely scared of the puppet show.
Check out his teeth, he had fallen when he was just learning to walk and knocked his teeth lose, they tightened up but never finished growing. They didn 't ever grow enamil and one was longer then the other.. We ended up getting them capped because I didn't like the little scuffish hole he had, The weirdest thing was they put the fake teeth in uneven????
Check out his teeth, he had fallen when he was just learning to walk and knocked his teeth lose, they tightened up but never finished growing. They didn 't ever grow enamil and one was longer then the other.. We ended up getting them capped because I didn't like the little scuffish hole he had, The weirdest thing was they put the fake teeth in uneven????

Hayden playing flag football, he had a good time, they had a play just for him called the mighty mouse because he was the youngest and smallest guy on the team

Hayden and Maddie....on Easter


He finally got a little brother, he was so excited. He and Tom and I were the only ones who knew he was a boy, we lied and told everyone we didn't know what he was and Hayden kept it such a good secret.
Hayden still plays baseball..... somedays he seems like he kind of might like it...
Last year Hayden and went to Disneyland all by ourselves... it was the best trip ever, we were able to run from ride to ride go through singles lines and meet back up and cruise through everything over and over. We loved going on the rides that took your picture and posing for them.
We really need to do this again it was so much fun to just have the one on one time...
Check out his hair we straightened it... I think I like it short better but he sure likes it long.. He is now getting his curly hair back which I was hoping for. When he was 2 we went to get his hair cut and they just buzzed off his curls I cried and cried I knew they would not come back at least until puberty, I did not realize that would come so fast. His personality completely changed with the cutting of his hair too, Like Samsom I guess, Maybe we will get the happy Hayden back with the curls????
Hayden boating.... he likes to tube the most... for a funny story about boating and the fire extinguisher scroll down the blog to last September its a good one!!
Anyway Hayden Happy Birthday I love you you are the smartest boy I know and have a funny dry sense of humor.... your eeyore personality is quite funny at times too!





8 comments:
I can't even believe it! Hayden is a teenager! I sure do love your birthday posts! hope you do one for TOm!! I love little Hayder babe!
Oh it would be funny to have a Tom b-day post...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAPOLEON!!!!! You always know how to make me laugh...funny thing...you told me I laugh too much tonight...not sure if there is such a thing (laughing too much) but hey...I'm sure I've reached my quota if there is. LOVE YA DUDE! Can't wait to pinch those cheeks 13 times!!!
Happy Birthday Hayden!!! Hayden was only 7 when I started dating Andrew how crazy is that time goes way too fast!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday, Hayden! Enjoy 13!How fun that you two went to Disneyland all by your lonesomes! I'm sure that meant the world to him. And that picture of Hayden and Canyon in the bed is adorable!
Aunt B would like to knight you as "Hayden, knight of teenagerhood." Yeah, baby, can't believe it. Go to lunch for me if you can't go to lunch with me. We'll do lunch together another day.....see ya buddy and Happy Birthday! Aunt B
I laughed out loud at the Tommy Boy picture. I remember when they cut off his curls. That was so sad. I remember being mad for you. I just love that Hayden, grunting and all. He is someone who likes red meat almost as much as his Uncle Josh. Maybe that is why Josh loves to be around Hayden so much. You have such great kids. I love them all!
Haha! As a side note my verification word below is niple. Close enough to be funny. It has been a long week.
I love my Hayden. He is my little dude and always will be. Im not sure if its all the babysitting or what but I just have a special place in my heart for Hayden. Hes my little buddy and I love that im still his favorite. I love that kid and love his dry personality.
Wow he is growing up fast I remember when he came into Weeblows. How time flies. I am so excited that new baby Ryan shares his birthday! Love all the pics and stuff of him and I am so glad his curls came back. love the idea of the one on one at Disneyland. What a great idea. Thanks for the visit the other day. I haven't gotten out much it was nice to see another adult! Next time feel free to stay and play with the babe a while.
Post a Comment