I mean you suppose they are in their class right??? Or that someone may hear something of the sort going on..... I found these lovely pictures on the camera... Winter & Kendeyl...

If your going to aerial in the church K-Belle...Straighten those knees at least...

Maddie's turn.... Now you know why they wear spankies under there dresses...

Sorry the pictures are blurry, but I wanted to document their spiritual afternoon!
3 comments:
This is hilarious! They must have a much better time at church than I do =)
when was this even? It's good to see the few times Winter goes to church she is getting everything she can out of it.
I'm pretty sure this has made me the happiest I've been all the day long! I love them so dang much!!! HAHA!!! I LOVE Amber's comment. I say that's what we should do in nursery. You could teach them some great tumbling skills right?
Post a Comment