Friday, March 6, 2009

Just Wondering

If anyone noticed that I spelled phase wrong in the Birthday post for Maddie.... ya don't worry I rewrote it twice and knew it was wrong but my brain just could not figure it out... spell check didn't catch it either. So anyway just so you all know I just had my brain catch up 9 days later!! Yes it took that long to process, because all the sudden I just thought oh you spell phase with a ph duh..... Do you think something is wrong with me? I am just getting old? I am too busy and stressed out? Or I have just been out of school too long!! I really just wanted everyone to know I am not as stupid as I look!

3 comments:

Shake-N-Bake said...

Yep, I noticed, but figured it was due to you having so many things gong on. You are always busy!

Brooke said...

You are not stupid. I just blame things like that on "mommy brain"!

Autumn and Mitch said...

I noticed I just didn't want to be rude and point it out.