Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Hayder doo.....

Today is little Haydee babes 14th birthday! Like I always say time goes by way too fast! I wish you could have each year of childhood doubled... so today would be Hayden's 6/7th birthday...but I guess its a lesson to us not to rush each day away and to savor the little tiny bit of time we get to have these beautiful little people in our homes! In 5 birthdays I will be getting ready to send him on a mission.... only 5 birthdays ago I was getting ready to have Canyon and that seems like a couple weeks ago....anyway the tears are a streaming now... so lets just move on to 14 random things you may or may not know about Hayden... 1. He likes his hair long.... he actually spends lots of time on it (even though it does not look that way) he had really curly hair as a baby... I cried when we cut it off knowing it would not stay through his childhood, I figured it would come back with puberty, but I did not know that would come as quick as it did... anyway it came back with a vengeance and he hates it... (I love it curly) He has to use the straightener every day!
2. He was the happiest smiliest baby of all of my babies.... I know your shocked because it takes a lot to make him smile now, but its the truth... we called him smiling charlie!
3. He is Peter Pan and a cynical old man all mixed into one person... he does not want to grow up and never has... when he was little we went to see "My Dog Skip" we left the theater and he was sobbing and sobbing.... I tried to talk to him about how dogs die etc... but he was actually sad because the little boy grew up! Don't ask him what he is going to be when he grows up or who is going to marry etc because he refuses to talk about anything that has to do with him not being a kid!! Oh how I too wish we could freeze you little Hader babes...

4. He is a man/boy of very little words.... mostly all you hear him say is "ok" actually more like mmmk... even as a little guy his first words were full sentences he only says what he needs to and nothing in between.

5. He has a great sense of humor and can tease his dad like nobody else!! We laugh so hard so many times at Tom's expense because Hayden can imitate him perfectly.

6. Babies and really small children love him.... He doesn't try to make them like him like I said he is a man of little words.... but they seem to just like him...

7. He prefers to be alone for the most part and has always been that way.... when he was really little if people came over, even family he would go in his room by himself and stay away from any kind of crowd coming out when everyone was gone.

8. If he does let you into his world he loves you with all his heart....you may not see that but he really does... he has a few people that he seems to have a bond with or that I can tell he really likes.... Autumn, Josh, Brian and Robyn and Grandpa Tom and his Friend Jesse don't anyone else feel left out, I'm not on the list either don't get me wrong I know he loves his family......

9. He is a pretty intolerant person he does not tolerate a lot from people and is fine to be alone if you bother him in anyway... He likes Dogs more then people I think.

10. He is smarter then smart.... as a 3 year old he could hook up computer systems, game systems etc.... he likes Math and is good at it.....

11. He is very afraid of death, words like eternity, together for ever etc FREAK him out yet black is his favorite color!

12. He loves amusement parks, rides etc etc.... we went to Disneyland just the 2 of us 2 years ago and had the best time ever! Even though the first time we went to Disneyland all he said about each ride was "not today huh mommy" we forced him to ride and now he LOVES it all!

13. He loves "Top Ramen Noodles" he eats them everyday.... he also (unlike the rest of his family) loves meat, he loves doughnuts and used to dream of owning his own Krispy Kremes!!

14. He is the best surprise I ever got!! I love him more then he will ever know, he is my first son, he gives me someone to watch play baseball, to listen to the piano being played by, to help me when I am computerly challenged, to teach me great life lessons, to always have around, to help with his younger brother and to make me laugh. I love you Hayden Happy Birthday

6 comments:

andrewandshawnawhite said...

O I love your birthday posts!!! happy Birthday Hayden!!!!! We love your face:-> He is so funny!! And I love how much he likes hugs lol what a great kid!!! Hope it was a great Birthday!!!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Hayden! I love the old man/peter pan description. Totally fitting.

Howard Family said...

cute post, and he doest like people who make friends easily, he likes to punch those people... lol j/k

Carlye Momma said...

I love your birthday posts too! Your Hayden is seriously one of my very favorite people. He tries SO hard to be serious doesn't he? Like Shawna said, I LOVE how much he just loves hugs so much! Makes me wanna come squish him right now. HAHA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDER TATER! LOVE YOU!

Autumn and Mitch said...

Man I love ma lil dude! I love that even though he is now 14 he will let me call him my little dude. (Remember when he asked me if he would always be my only little dude?) Oh my does this little boy have a special place in my heart. He is growing up way to fast. I miss the days when I used to spend weekend after weekend at your house watching him and Maddie grow. I hope I am still one of his favorite people, because he will always be one of mine. I think that even though he likes to be left alone, and says little to nothing, that he is one of the most caring loving kids I know. I love my Hayden. You will always and forever be ma lil dude!!!

Natalie said...

I'm glad he loves Josh and Josh loves him right back. I love how kids just love Hayden. Especially babies. My girls all have. I've heard it before and Troy said it the other day, "Kids and dogs are a great judge of character".