Saturday, April 3, 2010

Do you ever feel like Life is just a big game of...

Chutes and Ladders??? and we just landed on 87!..... I sure hope I/we roll a 4.

8 comments:

dan and audrey said...

i'm praying for you to roll a four too! let us know if we can do anything for you! love you guys!!

andrewandshawnawhite said...

Life is a crazy game we never know what card we just might get!! its always crazy to me how everything seems to work out and be ok though.. even if it takes a little longer then we want!! I guess no one ever said life would be easy right?? and if it was we probably wouldnt be grateful to all of our blessings;-> I sure hope you guys roll a 4 really soon:-> We love you guys and look up to you both!!!

Carlye Momma said...

I couldn't have said it better myself Audrey and Shawna! It is so SO hard to think just when everything seems to be rolling along just fine the rug is yanked out from under us. You guys are in our prayers every day! It would be AWESOME if a 4 was next right? Until then, I'm sure you're tired of hearing this, but somehow it will work out. I don't know how it does, and I sure don't know how it continues to for us, really, but there's some serious good that will come from this hard time. You guys set such amazing examples to everyone around you, including and especially and me. I love your love for eachother and how you work together as a team. And of course I love all of your sence of humors (not sure how to say that as a plural thing but there ya go...yep my kids are in trouble). Anywho...you amaze me Tiff. At the end of this, I'mma be smackin y'all on the bum and yelling "good game!" so don't act surprised when it happens. ;-) xoxo

Carlye Momma said...

sorry for the extra "and" thrown in there. Just wanted my point to be made known apparently. ;-) Love ya!

Becky said...

Wait. You're making me nervous. I don't know what's going on, but I hope everything is ok and I hope you know that I care about you ALL! Please let me know if there's anything that I can do for you.

Howard Family said...

a game, or that god has a sick sense of humor, and when I die I expect to find him luaghing. j/k. but yes I think that a lot and I dont ever seem to roll the four, its more like a one or two all the time, but at least we dont get back to square one right?

Natalie said...

Been thinking about you a lot. I do believe everything happens for a reason. It just sucks when your in the middle of it. Please let us know of you need anything. We love you guys!

Principal Sal said...

SO sorry to hear that you are having a hard time. From someone who has landed on 87 MANY times......it truly is a blessing! I have learned and grown so much from going through trials sent my way! You are a strong woman with a strong family and I know the lord will continue to bless you!
I miss you and think of you and your family often.