White Wedding.......

So my sister got married last week..... she had this ancestor type thing.... it was actually pretty cool. She had this frame that had a picture of her and Mitch in the middle and then it went down each side with pictures of their parents and grandparents on their wedding day. She also had some of their wedding dresses displayed. So with that theme she wanted all of her sisters to get in their wedding dresses and get some photos done with her.........
12 comments:
Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's nice to know I'm not alone with the S.A.D. thing. Love this idea with all the wedding dresses. They're really cool pics. And you look great, puffy sleeves and all. Looks like you had a very fun, busy summer. Lake Powell photos are awesome. Looks amazing. Longing to be in the west. You are a good writer, enjoying your stories. Love the "6 shades of crazy" quote. My husband & I have also been married 16 years. It'll actually be 17 this Nov. Kids didn't come along til later. Life doesn't always happen as planned, I guess. I don't think of you as a stalker. I feel blessed to have cheerleaders helping me get to the finish line. It's an interesting time... when we can make friends with total strangers through blogs. Weird and amazing. Who would have thought just a decade ago that any of this would even be possible. Keep up the great work on your blog. I book marked you so I could follow... You have a beautiful family and a great job. Sorry about the dance thing. I think I actually heard about that, but just think... it'll be a memorable recital they won't readily forget. Again, Thanks for the support, a needed boost!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! When you first told me the idea, I thought . . . What? That is just weird! The pictures turned out fabulous! I am glad I was able to be there and participate at the wedding . . . your family always makes me laugh!
it was so much fun! the puffy sleeves are awesome and totally from when you got married, had you not had them at the time people would have thought you were wierd! think 80's bonnet, so it could have been worse! and we all had our hair done similar to our wedding day! so whatev! it was a total blast and i want some of the pics!
atlest you didn't have 4 boobs, haha!
I love all the pics it looks like you had a lot of fun!! You dress is pretty!! and puffy sleeves are coming back in style!! just maybe not as puffy lol... You look really pretty in the pics i hope i can still fit in my dress after four kids!!!
Now those are some serious sleeves. You all look fabulous.
That's such a cute idea and I'm sure you'll be so happy to have those pictures together in the future!
I cant believe you would post these pictures for all to see. not very nice. You didnt mention how we all thought Autumn just wanted to do it because she would look better than all of us and then she basically told us the same thing when we showed up for the pics. but really it was a good time. Maybe you should have titled it sisters, sisters, you know the song mom and becky always sing.
Oh I am SOOO peeing right this very minute!!!! My what nice sleeves you have dear...and Audrey...your boobs have never looked so valumptuous!!!! lol!!!!!! i LOVE it!!! Thanks for making my night! LOVE YOU MUCHO!!!
it actually is a very cute idea. You all look darling and that will be a fun memory you'll all laugh at forever.
I like the Anne of Green Gables puff sleeves. If Shawna says they are coming back, they must be. I would have hidden treats and cans of diet coke in them. Imagine all they would hold.
So great! Thanks for sharing I like the sleeves they fit I perfectly! Love that you all look like your having such a fun and good time together priceless!
OK, that is just so cool! I'm now bummed we haven't done that so far! I have two more sisters still single though, so maybe next time! :-)
Hi Tiff! I love that you and your sisters all dressed up in your wedding dresses. It totally shows off when you got married! I love your puff sleeves! It was good to see you at Autumns reception. Take care - I'm sure I'll be back blog stalking soon!
Post a Comment