Where you from?
So you know how pants are always super low and you see someones bum almost daily right??? Well my brother Josh has a saying..... When someone is showing a little "crack" he says "Nice Bum where you from" so my little family has picked it up. Well Canyon and I were at the store and this lady bends down fully showing some..... Canyon turns looks at her at says to her.... "Nice Bum where you from" Oh my!!! I tried to walk away really quickly I am not sure what her reaction was, but I was laughing so hard!! (and a tad embarrassed) I guess we have not discussed that you don't ask this question to strangers!!
S.O. Winter Area Games
12 years ago




7 comments:
OH MY HECK THAT'S HILARIOUS! HAHA! Well...if she didn't want a comment like that she shouldn't have had it all hangin out ya know? LOL! GOOD STUFF!
That's hilarious! I love when kids embarrass their parents like that.... as long as it's not me =)
I laughed so hard I cried and then when I read it to Mike I laughed again!!!! That is so funny and I can just see Canyon saying it!
I love that little Canny man! Kids say the funniest things! We were in Sam's club once and ther were some Asian Americans (PC) and Caitlyn yells "Look Mom, they're chinese!" Needless to say I was mortified verging on hilarity!
I am glad Josh has the opportunity to pass on his wisdom. Canyon can use this line for years to come. Cute little sucker!
tiffany this has nothing to do with this post. I just wanted to tell you my blog is not private anymore.
oh my I bet that was hilarious. Love that Canyon so cute!
Post a Comment