Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Canny Lou.......

Happy Birthday Canyon!!
Today is Canyon's 5th birthday..... so here are the 5 random things you may or may not know about him.....
1. He has tons of nicknames, and will answer to all of them.... to list a few.... Canny Lou, Canny Manners, Calouey, Lou, Louey, Lou Lou, Mr Fornortner, Fornort, Mr Fornort, Fortnorty, Lukey Duke, Babysita.........
2. He has a really funny personality, growing up with teenagers will do this to you, but he keeps us all laughing.
3. He has a small obsession for Toy Story.... He knows at least 1/2 of the lines in all 3 movies, and he relates things he sees etc to the movie always. He has a little red cowboy hat he likes to wear around, and he labels the foot of all his toys with his name, like Andy in the movie.
4. He love loves to swim, he likes to go swimming all the time, he is getting pretty good too.
5. His favorite foods are, Cheeseburgers(in paradise as he calls them), doughnuts, cottage cheese, and Popsicles..
It is hard to list only 5 things when you have such a sweet, fun, cute little guy! They always say "Good things come to those who wait" This is our little Canners.....We love having him as part of our family... and like I tell him every day, I'm so glad you came to our family.... I love your little face, and of all the people in the world Heavenly Father game ME you.... I must be the luckiest mom in the world!!!
So Canyon has known for months what he wanted to do for his birthday, and we all have been invited and uninvited a thousand times. (He absolutely loves birthdays and giving gifts.... but the excitement for his own has been just overwhelming I think).....
So here is a rundown of how we have spent his birthday....
Yesterday we had a little friend party, we took his best buddies to the Pool....
Above is all of them getting ready to jump in together. (from left to right) Zarley, Lila, Dilyn, Brevin, Canyon and Owen.
Here are the 3 musketeers! They're missing their side kick little X-man though...
Even a car ride is good times right!
check out their faces!
Here is today.... He woke up very early and came to wake us up telling us he knew their would be decorations and presents waiting for him down stairs... Tom always decorates for birthdays and I'm glad they look forward to it...
Here he is with R.C... He loves it....He wanted only Toy story stuff. After opening presents we head out for the first thing on his agenda for his Birth Day...
the doughnut shop, you know the one with hats.... (Krispy Kreme) and no other place would do... He loves watching the doughnuts being made.
Hats were a must for everyone...
I mean everyone too.....


We were all pretty excited about the doughnut shop!!
2nd item on the agenda was Cowabunga Bay... we tried and tried to talk him into something else, but he has had his mind set on this like I said for months....
He waited for almost 5 minutes with his face just like this waiting for the big bucket of water to drop.
He loves all the slides, even the "dark" one this year, he is a brave little guy.
It finally dumps!


Canyon and Liv a love.... We had a lot of fun....
Isn't that the cutest little face!!
After Cowabunga we had some cheeseburgers of course, and set up the Movie Toy Story outside.... So he is right now outside with Tom and the neighbor kids watching it like they are at the drive in, and sleeping out in the tent... the last of his list/agenda. I hope he had a great birthday, and that we completed his list of fun things to do. We love you Canyon Happy 5th!

4 comments:

andrewandshawnawhite said...

Happy happy birthday Canyon Luke!!!!! It looks like so much fun and what a busy birthday.. He is so cute I love his cute face he always makes me laugh!!! I cannot believe he is 5!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Looks like he had a way fun birthday! I love all the pics!

Shake-N-Bake said...

Happy Birthday Canyon! Thanks for including us and especially Brevin! Those boys are so funny together! Love them!

Carlye Momma said...

Happy birthday little dude!!! We love you and your silly little self! (the first and last pix are my faves. His face is priceless!)