So tonight while helping Canyon say his prayers I realized what he is saying.... I thought he just wasn't pronouncing the letters/word correctly... but in listening a little closer he says "Hello My Father"... now it is very clear once I know what he is saying... I don't know why I think it is so funny... his prayers usually crack me up anyway... sometimes they are really long and he is thankful for lights and walls and stars etc anything his one eye opened can see... other times like tonight he is just thankful for the dog... in fact his prayer was "Hello my father... thankful for the dog
that's all I got" not Sophie's name or an amen just
that's all I got... 3 year old little ones kill me, oh how I wish I could freeze him even in his naughtiness!! He is just so
stinkin cute!
8 comments:
That is pretty cute. He is a funny little guy, I'm wondering if Owen is back on the birthday party list by the way.
ha ha he is so funny and i can't believe how big he is getting!!! he always makes me laugh... Is Andrew invited to the birthday party yet or just me lol:->
Apparently this list to his birthday is pretty pristigious. You have to be an a-lister. How cute is it though that he says hello my father, thats what personal prayers are for right. Having a conversation with heavenly father. I do love that sweet little kid even though I have been black listed from his birthday because I "love Hayden more".
That is adorable. What a cute little guy.
oh my HECK i'm crying I'm laughing so hard!!!!! I LOVE this age too!!! 3-4 is my VERY FAVORITE age EVER! Squish that babe for me!
um I think I peed a little! he is the funniest kid ever! I can hear his little voice saying his prayers! so stinkin cute. I didn't know about the birthday list, but I'm guessing from the other day that I'm not on it. Annie is, phew!
As of tonight 6/17 Owen is a yes Autumn your in as well, Andrew I am sorry you are still a no go!!
Oh Audrey you are in... poor Andrew its because he always says "hey whats up" I think really it might be because he is in love with Andrews girl and doesn't want the competition around.... But Audrey and Autumn you are a package deal because you like each udder
Post a Comment