Here is the room half way through our project... gone are the days of finishing projects in 1 day our lives are way too busy... but one week start to finish isn't too shabby!!
Here are just a few more shots of our finished project....
I love to paint rooms for not a lot of money you can totally transform a room.... I haven't changed anything in my house for a long time either and am really starting to feel outdated. Now I will just sit in Canyon's room smell the paint and enjoy something newer... I do really like how the wood on the wall turned out if I do say so myself...
Doesn't it just make you want to be at a house on the lake (my dream) or the ocean? It does me, I think I must really have a beach ish fetish. Olivia has a Hawaiian room with a surf board etc. (I'll have to post a picture) I guess I am just trying desperately to bring the beach to my house!
Doesn't it just make you want to be at a house on the lake (my dream) or the ocean? It does me, I think I must really have a beach ish fetish. Olivia has a Hawaiian room with a surf board etc. (I'll have to post a picture) I guess I am just trying desperately to bring the beach to my house!




10 comments:
The room is absolutely darling, or should I say handsome...
I ♥ the nautical theme with the boat bed, the anchor, the oar, and the color of water on the walls! Now all you need is some ocean wave sounds. :-D
You are truly a gifted decorator...
Very Cute! Hopefully our room moving project will be done soon. I am tired of our process over here! I do really like the wood on the walls. I might copy your idea and do that in Caitlyn's room, but I don't know how she feels about it. It looks good! You do good work!
I'm impressed! That turned out really cute. I bet Canyon loves it.
Soo cute, when did the wall decorations get put up I didnt even notice them yesterday, were they there? I really like it.
Love it! It turned out sooo cute and Canyon looks right at home in it! Don't you just love paint?!
The room looks really cute! I'm very envious of the boat bed (I eyed it at Costco myself!). I adore the "I love Home Depot" comment. So stinkin' cute!!
I la la love his room! you always have the best ideas, I wish I was that good at decorating... I've lived in my house for almost a year and a half and have one, yes just one picture on the wall. blah for me. YAY! for you! (:
Umm . . . what happened to your ticket post?
You have outdone yourself. It looks fabulous. I love it, and I think your little man does too. Way cute. I love Canyon! And p.s thanks again for the clothes they are great and not too big!
SOOOOOOOO cute!!! COME TO MY HOUSE PLEASE!!! I LOVE the wood on the walls...i have a picture that I've saved and been wanting to do Hayden's room like that for a year now. Guess I should get to work! :-) GREAT JOB MAMA!
Post a Comment